Myrtle Beach Motel Attraction
Nearby attractions you should consider visiting include Family Kingdom Amusement Park, just 7 blocks away, and the completely renovated 2nd Avenue Pier, just 2 blocks away. Within 3 miles, you’ll find Coastal Grand Mall, the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Myrtle Beach Water Park and Ripley’s Auditorium. Barefoot Landing is 10 miles away, and the Tanger Outlets are 8 miles to the west.
Attractions Located Nearby
- Downtown Ocean Blvd – 4 Blocks
- Coastal Grand Mall – 3 Miles SW
- Former Pavilion – 4 Blocks
- Myrtle Beach Convention Center – 3 Miles W
- Myrtle Beach Water Park – 3 Miles NW
- Barefoot Landing – 10 Miles N
- Ripley’s Aquarium – 3 Miles NW
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park – 7 Blocks
- Broadway at the Beach – 3 Miles NW
- Tanger Outlets – 8 Miles W
- NASCAR Speedpark – 3 Miles NW
- Coastal Federal Baseball Field - 3 miles NW
- Newly Renovated 2nd Avenue Pier-2 Blocks S
Cities Located Nearby
- Columbia, SC – 140 Miles
- Charleston, SC – 100 Miles S
- Charlotte, NC – 200 Miles N
Corporate Locations Nearby
- Myrtle Beach International Airport - 4 Miles SW
- Grand Strand Regional Hospital – 8 Miles N
- Coastal Carolina University-10 Miles W
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College-4 Miles W
Restaurant Information - OFF-SITE RESTAURANTS
- Shucker’s Seafood/Bar
- Villa Romano
- Pancake House
- Hard Rock Café
- Pizza Hut
- Royal Thai
Suz and Drew | AJacksonville, NC | Travelling with us since 2013
My husband and I wanted to get away for a couple of days to go to Broadway on the Beach and see the boardwalk area with Ripley's Believe it or Not. We had a nice stay. Very quiet and even chatted with a Security Guard who was overseeing the hotels outside. We stayed a Tues. and Wed. night and saw fireworks both nights. The pool was nice and refreshing on a hot day and the girl at the front desk was pleasant. The room was fine with a kitchenette of small stove sink and fridge as well as a microwave. It was not as bad as I thought after reading the other reviews but then I was not looking for the Ritz.
Wayfarer Motel of Myrtle Beach
Rate us on Tripadvisor.
- Check-in time: Check-in time starts at 2 PM. Minimum check-in age is 18. Check-in time ends at midnight.
- Check-out time: Check-out time is 11 AM
- Children and Extra Beds: There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Deposit Policy :
All reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s stay at time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy :
Reservations must be cancelled 14 days weeks prior to arrival to avoid a forfeiture of entire reservation deposit; otherwise, a $15 fee will apply.
- Payment Accepted : American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa
This website is individually owned by Wayfarer Motel Myrtle Beach. | Hotel Website Design and Hotel Internet Marketing by Cyberwebhotels.
Back to Top
Watch theorem is that a person has a table, you can know rolex replica
what is now a few hours, and when he has two tables but can not be determined. Two watches are not to be told V. a person more accurate time, but will let the table to lose confidence in the accuracy of swiss replica watches
time. Watch theorem in the enterprise management to give us a very straight The idea of inspiration, that is, to the same person or the same organization management can not be used at the same time two different methods, can not be set at the same time two different goals, and even Every man cannot by two people at the same time command, otherwise it will make the enterprise or the person at a loss. Another layer of swiss rolex
meaning is that each person is Can not choose two different values at the same time, otherwise, his behavior will be in chaos.